Aminus3 Terms of Service
Last updated: 11 June, 2011
By using the Aminus3.com website (“Aminus3”) which includes all subdomains of Aminus3, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions regarding the Aminus3 service, your conduct on Aminus3 and any data, text or images (“Content”) that you submit to Aminus3. Should you not agree in any respect, you may not use Aminus3.com.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You must provide your legal full name and a valid email address to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account.
- You are responsible for your conduct on Aminus3 and any activity that occurs on your account.
- You are responsible for all Content that you submit and display on Aminus3 and you represent that you posess full legal right to post such Content.
- You must not abuse, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Aminus3 users.
- You must not post Content that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, defamatory, or offensive in nature, either racially, ethnically, or otherwise.
- You must not advertise or solicit any products or services to any user or visitor of Aminus3.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Aminus3, violate any laws in your local jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, copyright laws.
Violation of any of the above agreements will result in the termination of your Aminus3 account. While Aminus3 prohibits inappropriate Content and conduct on its site, you understand and agree that Aminus3 cannot be held responsible for the Content posted on its site or the behaviour of its members.
Rights and Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Aminus3 service for any reason at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to alter the Aminus3 Terms of Service at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- We may remove Content and/or accounts containing Content that we determine at our sole discretion to be unlawful, harmful, hateful, defamatory, or offensive in nature, either racially, ethnically, or otherwise, or that violates any party's intellectual property or the conditions outlined in the Aminus3 Terms of Service.
You retain copyright and any other rights you already hold for Content you submit to Aminus3. Aminus3 does not claim ownership of any images (or other media) created or uploaded by its members.
All content on Aminus3, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, downloads, and software is the property of Aminus3, or of the users who add Content, and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site or in conjunction with the service is the property of Aminus3 and is protected by international copyright laws.
For all Content you post to Aminus3, you must be the copyright owner or have the explicit permission of the original copyright owner.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable law, Aminus3, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit access to the the website and services and/or terminate any account holders who infringe any intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that any material on Aminus3 infringes on any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement to our designated Agent listed below.
|Designated Agent:||Jason Kravitz|
|Address of Designated Agent:||227 Sandy Springs Pl St D-316Atlanta GA 30328|
|Phone of Designated Agent:||828-398-0533|
|Email of Designated Agent:||[email protected]|
License Granted by Users
You grant Aminus3 a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish and distribute any Content that you submit to Aminus3. This license is for the purpose of enabling Aminus3 to display, distribute and promote Aminus3 and its services as well as promote your Content.
This promotional use may include several channels including the Aminus3 website as well as officially branded applications, collateral, and social media networks used to promote Aminus3 Content.
This license exists for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on Aminus3 and will terminate at the time you remove or Aminus3 removes such Content from your Aminus3 account, or no longer than 30 days thereafter.
Aminus3 will never sell your Content without your specific advance permission including attribution and compensation to you.
You should always preserve your original Content on your own personal computer. You should not use Aminus3 as a backup repository for your Content. Aminus3 does not archive the original, high-resolution images you upload and makes no representation or warranty about any future availability of the Content you submit to Aminus3.
The Aminus3 is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. You agree to use the site at your own risk.
Aminus3 does not warrant that (i) our service will meet your specific requirements or expectations, (ii) our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or (iii) any results that may be obtained from the use of Aminus3 will be accurate or reliable.
In no event shall Aminus3 be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or punitive damages (including of use, loss of profits, loss of data) in any way connected with the use or inability to use Aminus3, regardless of cause.
If you have further questions or concerns in regard to our Terms of Service, please contact us.