Threads: Favorite Image of 2016

Layout: Grid Large

2016 was a year of great change and challenge all around the world.

As one humanity, each of us have been faced with uncertainty and chaos, asking us to reflect on what we truly value.

Through it all, photography has been with us, encouraging us to document the year through images, honoring shifts and new choices that we made each day. From holidays to hardships, greeting the life of a new baby, or saying goodbye to dear friends and family, we've thrived and endured.

These photos were selected by the photographers of Aminus3 as their favorite image posted in 2016.

Flowing with the strength of community within Aminus3, we step forward into 2017 with new clarity and intention to CREATE!

We are grateful you choose to be here with Aminus3. Thank you for sharing your world one photo at a time.

Hidden In The Jungle Of Guatemala

by Jola Martysz - Photography

This are the hot springs in the jungle near Morales, Guatemala. It's a pleasure to take a bath in this warm waters.

This are the hot springs in the jungle near Morales, Guatemala. It's a pleasure to  take a bath in this warm waters.

They fit there just fine :)

by ursulakatariina

These are my boys Pena and Punkku. For whole year my photography has been all about these two furry friends, they are my life. This photo is my favourite so far in 2016.

These are my boys Pena and Punkku. For whole year my photography has been all about these two furry friends, they are my life. This photo is my favourite so far in 2016.

The Chase

by Ryan Hammond

Towards the end of this wedding that I recently photographed, I kept watching this little Ring Bearer having the time of his life chasing the Flower Girl. Then this happened, perfectly capping the end of the night. He actually held on for several seconds as she playfully dragged him behind over the polished wooden dance floor.

Towards the end of this wedding that I recently photographed, I kept watching this little Ring Bearer having the time of his life chasing the Flower Girl.  Then this happened, perfectly capping the end of the night.  He actually held on for several seconds as she playfully dragged him behind over the polished wooden dance floor.